| CAUGHT ON CAMERA: STYLE MARMALADE |

Mexican born super stylish fashion blogger Victoria of Style Marmalade, took on the Gunmetal Sequin Sleeve Dress in today's blog post.  Victoria rocked the glam grunge look by layering the dress over a long sleeve fishnet top, it just goes to show, girls don't have to dress in pink to look fabulous do they?!























Our Senior Fashion Assistant Sophie says; "Speaking to Victoria on this collaboration felt like I was speaking to fashion royalty! I've personally been a huge fan of Style Marmalade since I very first got into blogging all those years ago. Victoria's style is so recognisable, always with a grunge twist, she can work any look! These images have GOT to be my favourite though, I love how she's turned a simple chiffon tee dress into a badass outfit!"































































|     Images c/o Style Marmalade     |

No comments:

Post a Comment